The StrataFab® System
by Pittsburgh Corning
Consult Pittsburgh Corning's Technical Services for guide specifications covering the latest information about design, installation and maintenance of FOAMGLAS® insulation systems.
The StrataFab® Insulation Billet is manufactured by Pittsburgh Corning using a proprietary bonding adhesive to create a uniform, multi-layered stack of FOAMGLAS® ONE™ insulation block. The StrataFab® Insulation billet is then fabricated into a wide range of shapes and sizes to satisfy industrial and commercial insulation requirements.
Contact your FOAMGLAS® Industry Representative for regional availability.
Service Temperature range from -100°F to 900°F (-73°C to 482°C)
- Low-Temperature piping
- Medium and high-temperature piping
- Heat-transfer fluid piping
- Direct burial and underground
- Cyclical piping
- Live application
- Retrofit or maintenance
Do not use StrataFab® System below ground or indoors when operating conditions are expected to reach or exceed 500° F (260° C).
- Wide service temperature range
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Impermeable to water and water vapor
- Dimensional stability
- Constant insulating efficiency
- Single layer application
- Direct application to hot surfaces
- Prefabricated billets
- Cuts easily with CNC machine