PC® 700K System
by Pittsburgh Corning
Consult Pittsburgh Corning's Technical Services for guide specifications covering the latest information about design, installation and maintenance of FOAMGLAS® insulation systems.
PC® 700K system combines the benefits of FOAMGLAS® ONE™ Insulation with a two-component inorganic mortar and a glass fabric reinforcement for superior high temperature or cyclical performance.
The mortar is based on a specially formulated glass powder, fillers and a modified silica dispersion. The cloth is a wide-mesh, alkaline-resistant glass fabric. These fabric and mortar components are offered by Pittsburgh Corning, or are available as pre-applied system.
- May extend the working temperature beyond that of a traditional single layer system.
- May reduced the number of insulation layers
- Improves high temperature or cyclical system performance
- Wide application temperature range
- Straight forward installation
- Prefabricated FOAMGLAS® ONE™ Insulation
- PC® 80 Mortar
- PC® 150 Fabric