For Applications from -100°F to 900°F (-73°C to 482°C)
The StrataFab® Insulation Billet is manufactured by Pittsburgh Corning using a proprietary bonding adhesive to create a uniform, multi-layered stack of FOAMGLAS® ONETM insulation block. The StrataFab® Insulation billet is then fabricated into a wide range of shapes and sizes to satisfy industrial and commercial requirements.
The StrataFab® System offers all of these benefits:
- Wide service temperature range
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Impermeable to water and water vapor
- Dimensional stability
- Constant insulating efficiency
- Single layer application
- Direct application to hot surfaces
- Prefabricated billets
- Cuts easily with CNC machine
U.S. Stock Item. Standard 18" x 24" x 24" Billets.
Product data sheet Safety data sheet